Logistics Coordinator Hindi Speaker
Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation
Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the FMCG industry with presence of more than a century.
Manage and responsible for the performance of the Logistics Service Providers (LSP's) that provide inbound and outbound road transport operations for the APAC region
Ensure proper and accurate post-shipment administration
- E2E Transportation Data Flow (EDI messages, Reason Code update, etc)
- Track and Trace
- Proof of Delivery
- Over, Short and Damaged shipment issues
- Review, records and validate additional / special service requests and road freight invoices
- Coordinate and support local sites in Road Transport Complaint Management
Prepare and report monthly Logistics Service Providers operational metrics / KPIs, scorecards and compliance reports utilizing various analytics across various categories including explanation of variations, service quality, cost spent and transportation best practices.
Provide analytical support for Transportation Budgeting. Conduct monthly budget analysis including monthly variation analysis
Ensure correct estimates in transport planning forecasts and communicate to local Transport Provider
Collaborates with Global Solution Expert, Regional Hub Transport Manager and other Business Centres to share and leverage best practices in the area of transportation management
Stakeholder management; adequately and proactively inform Sites Customer Service teams, Sites Transport Manager and Regional Transport Manager
Apply and ensure validated processes are in place together with local sites Transport team and, share any local best practice and escalate where needed
Ensure any specific required follow up on road transportation ie due to strikes, weather issues on specific routes.
Act proactively to avoid recurrent, seasonal, or predictable spikes (bank holidays, spikes, etc) regionally.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree
- Fluent in English and Hindi. Highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Advanced MS Excel and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Problem Solving
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Cultural awareness and competence
- Functional knowledge in Supply Chain, preferred those in logistics management
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits
- Enhance your logistic skills