Logistics Analyst (Inbound)
Excellent career progression
Opportunity to work for an industry leader
About Our Client
Our client is an American based organisation and an industry leader within the retail industry with a global presence for over half a decade.
- Plan, develop, and implement programs to coordinate movement of products from manufacturing sites to distribution facilities including cross-border shipping issues.
- Managing the national/international movement of goods that result in customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for balancing cost-effective movement of goods while meeting country regulatory requirements.
- Working in partnership with assigned logistics service provider (LSP), customs broker, and third-party logistics (3PL) inbound team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and logistics metric owners in SEA&I territory to identify improvement opportunities on supply chain performance metrics.
- Strive to improve coverage, improved availability in delivery precision, and seek solutions for improved operational efficiency with lower inbound logistics costs.
- Facilitate conversations and lead supply chain performance reviews with LSP/customs broker that drive operational performance.
- Strong analytical and understanding of SAP & Amber Road and related reporting capabilities.
- Deliver supply chain solutions utilises existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems; applies limited judgement and discretion.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in related education or closely related
- 3 - 5 years experienced in Supply Chain Logistics
- Experienced in WMS/SAP or any other closely related systems
- Excellent in Ms Excel will be essential
- Any other professional certificates, training in relation to the job will be an added advantage
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.