Logistic Service Manager - Key Account
Opportunity to work in a globally renowned organisation
Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the FMCG industry with a global presence for over a century.
- Provide direct reports with leadership, direction, training and coaching to achieve work objectives and improve performance and skills. Enhance capability direct reports by providing strategic direction, transferring skills and establishing training programs. Coordinates with HR department to resolve and avoid employee grievances.
- Effectively measure and manage execution of functional objective by ensuring they are performing to plan against quantified objectives including cost, customer service, safety, asset utilisation and productivity. Facilitate action plans required for successful execution of goals through standard key performance indicators, regular operations reviews and take timely corrective actions.
- Work cross functionally to ensure efficient and effective execution with regular meeting and feedback session with sales, customers, transportation team, route planners, warehouse, demand planners to improve OTIF and to meet customers expectation.
- Manage the financial performance to serve KA customers. Responsible for P&L, cost control, annual budget preparation and DC allowance management.
- Effectively manage customer expectation by building and maintaining relationship with customers logistics end. Customer engagement meeting to be held on regular basis to review service level and to discuss on all operational related matters to drive efficiency and to manage cost to serve.
- Ensure all process are in place according to ISO standard. All relevant parties must be well trained and aware of the processes and all activities in the operations must be executed according the standard processes. Any changes to the process must be constantly updated and communicated to all related parties and reported to the ISO custodian.
- Benchmark logistics operations to COE best practices across all logistics functions and establish a plan to identify and close performance gaps. Analyse, recommend, and execute continuous improvements plans to increase service level, improve productivity and reduce cost through best practice adoption and innovative delivery and operating methods.
- Ensure contingency policies/programs are in place to ensure business continuity to address unexpected volume surge, festive planning and threats to logistics fulfilment
- Custodian for all stocks transacted to DSD customer through cross dock including finish goods, returns, empties,CO2, pallets and etc. To maintain a good IRA and returns management.
- Actively participate in all departmental, company and regional initiative that will be assigned time to time including OE initiatives, MITs and any other project / initiatives that brings benefits to the company as a whole.
Reporting - GRN
The Successful Applicant
- People Management: Proven ability to lead, drive change, motivate employees, satisfy customers and coach and train a team of logistics professionals to achieve best in class execution. Requires strong communication skills, passion for hands on execution and pursuit of excellence and the ability to act both strategically and tactically
- Distribution: Knowledge of distribution tools including strategic route planning and daily dispatching and how to integrate processes that will get the full benefits from them. Ability to understand costs/benefits of various route to market strategies and support market execution through OTIF cost effective delivery of all products.
- Order Management: Sound understanding of SAP system especially in relations to orders processing and report generations. Ability to trouble shoot system errors and work with relevant team members to close the gap.
- Financial Understanding: Basic knowledge of managerial financing to understand and interpret P&L of individual departmental and in managing the cost and budgeting.
- Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer
- Service Fulfilment: Knowledge of deliver supplier fulfilment capabilities to meet customer and internal requirements. Ability to build system capability and capacity to ensure service is provided effectively, timely and efficiently.
- Interpersonal Skills: Good Communicating and presentation skills both verbal and in written. Critical thinking with ability to interact and present with confident to all levels of people
- Negotiation Skill: Ability to make the opponent understand the core of the requirement and negotiate and persuade them to agree to a term that provides a win-win situation for both.
- Analytic skills: excellent use of Microsoft office, insight into good business processes, ability to complete detailed business case and cost benefit analysis
What's on Offer
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
- Opportunity to work in a globally renowned organisation