Excellent Packages and Benefits
Permanet Role Based in Johor
About Our Client
Internationally listed companies with established properties and retail divisions. Currently offering an exciting opportunity to join them.
- Pro-actively market the mall according to tenancy plan and maximise occupancy.
- Tenant Management / Lease Administration & Documentation
- Collaborate with other Departments for the improvement of tenant's performance as well as tenancy and leasing operations for the purpose of actualising target rental income budget and planned occupancy levels; achieve tenant satisfaction within the limits and conditions
- Negotiate and budget leasing terms and conditions
- Work with tenants to develop retail standards and ensure tenants fulfil their lease obligation
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years Shopping Mall Leasing experience
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- Strong negotiations and leasing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in communication.
- Posses leadership capabilities and able to lead a team
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and possess a dynamic personality.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy excellent package and benefits with a publicly listed company, with promising career progression for performing employees.