Leasing Manager- Penang
Based in Penang
Great Carrer Progression
About Our Client
City Centre shopping mall currently offering an exciting opportunity to head up their leasing team
- Oversee mall leasing and pro-actively market the mall according to tenancy plan and maximise occupancy.
- Tenant Management / Lease Administration & Documentation
- Collaborate with other Departments for the improvement of tenant's performance as well as tenancy and leasing operations for the purpose of actualising target rental income budget and planned occupancy levels; achieve tenant satisfaction within the limits and conditions
- Negotiate and budget leasing terms and conditions
- Work with tenants to develop retail standards and ensure tenants fulfil their lease obligation
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years Shopping Mall Leasing experience
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- Strong negotiations and leasing skills
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and possess a dynamic personality.
What's on Offer
This company offers an attractive salary package plus additional bonus & benefits program. For the right candidate the company has long term job security, career advancement and a strong support team.