Learning and Development (Assistant Manager)
*Great remuneration and rewards culture
*A market leading organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing player, operates in various locations across the globe, looking for a Learning & Development (Assistant Manager) to join their family.
- Develop and implement policies and guidelines for training & development related policy and / or procedure
- Conduct the Training Needs Analysis for all departments and come out with the training plan
- Design the annual training planning and take charge of the training budget.
- Source, plan, organize and monitor all the in-house and external training programmes
- Conduct the internal trainings to respective employees
- Conduct the new hire induction program on familiarization and understanding of company's corporate culture and core value
- Conduct Performance Management workshop for all the employees and monitor staff's submission of performance planning, mid-year review and year-end performance review
- Manage the training budget and other financial measures of the Human Resources Department
- Manage HRDF grant application, claims reimbursement and training records
- Prepare and generate related HR reports as and when required
The Successful Applicant
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
Experience working in the Manufacturing environment is preferred.
At least 10 year(s) of working experience in Learning & Development or equivalent
Personal traits: Positive, Passionate, Collaborative, Creative, A self-starter, Ability to perform under pressure in a challenging environment, a team player with leadership qualities
Skills: Efficient training delivery to large groups, training needs analysis, lesson and curriculum planning skills, stakeholder management skills
Confident and able to conduct training independently
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration and rewards culture
- A market leading organisation
- Strong succession planning for future progression