Lead UNIX Engineer
Work in a multinational organisation and be part of an innovative company
Extensive scope for growth and development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading communication service provider in Asia established for over more than 140 years with operations across America, Europe, Asia and Australia. A leader in the telecommunication industry, they are the gamechanger in the market and is a listed public company.
- Handle Proactive Event Management when alerts are received, validating events, break fix, RCA, preventive measurement.
- Attend daily hurdles and resolves incidents.
- Attend meetings with customer from con call.
- Completion of reports on a timely manner and performed according to SLA.
- Providing an overall positive customer experience.
The Successful Applicant
As this role is a key position for the Regional Delivery Centre (RDC) supporting its group of subsidiaries, key criteria includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer information systems or related field
- Minimum 5 year working experience in UNIX/LINUX system.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and experienced in LINUX, shell scripting, HA Clustering.
- BCP/ DR (Business Continuity Plan/ Disaster Recovery) System recovery process.
- Knowledge of cloud operations and virtual technologies.
- Good ability in UNIX/LINUX Server Administration ability, RHEL, AIX and Oracle Solaris OS Certification/ Training preferred ITIL v3 Foundation Certification.
- 24 x 7 shift rotation coverage.
What's on Offer
- Work in a multinational organisation and be part of an innovative company
- Extensive scope for growth and development
- Competitive remuneration package