- Be part of an growing and exciting space
- Working closely with the Leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services with operations in 18 countries across the globe. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. They offer an integrated suite of telecommunications solutions to their subscribers, including mobile voice and data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally. The Group aims to continue providing a simple and intuitive customer experience through streamlined customer journeys.
● Support and maintain the global application production environment with focus on continuous automation.
● Be proactive in monitoring, optimizing issue resolution, and implementing corrective action planning.
● Install, configure, and upgrade custom and packaged applications.
● Troubleshoot performance and stability issues.
● Candidate should have a good understanding of the Operating System concepts, mainly Linux.
● Familiarity to DevOps methodologies and flair for building/exploring tools.
● Respond to on-call (24/7 rotating shifts) incidents and be available for inquiries from staff, management and vendors. Provide technical assistance and support.
● Hands on scripting experience in any of these python, ruby, perl, any other.
● Experience setting up monitoring/logging systems and tools like Zabbix, NewRelic, Splunk, Sumologic.
● Familiarity with configuration management tools like Ansible will also be an added advantage
The Successful Applicant
● Minimum 10+ years of experience
● Deep understanding of Linux operating system
● Acquaintance with alert setup and management of alerts via tools like Promtheus, Grafana, ELK, Alertmanager etc
● Very strong troubleshooting skills with ability to discover log snippets and help in resolution of issues
● Ability to manage team of NOC engineers and ensure that the system is well attended
● Ability to work with ticketing tool like JIRA
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading organizations in the telecommunications industry