Lead Application/Enterprise Architect - Global FMCG brand
*Attractive remuneration package (RM 10,000 - RM 18,000 based on experience)
*Good career progression.
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading MNC in FMCG industry. Due to their recent rapid expansion plans, they are looking for a high calibre Lead Application/Enterprise Architect to join them. They have a long history in Europe and it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence!
- Simplify the IT landscape by reducing complexity, diversity of solution and establishing consistency of approach within IT. This can cover IT applications and Infrastructure architecture.
- Manage the identification and analysis of enterprise business drivers to derive enterprise business, information, technical and solution architecture requirements; including analysing industry, technology to determine their potential impacts on the company's architecture landscape.
- Assist departmental executives to develop, monitor and continually update long term information technology architecture, roadmaps and annual plans.
- Facilitate an effective function or program, including the coordination of an appropriately balanced pursuit of enterprise business, information, technical and solution architecture viewpoints;
- Identify gaps or deficiencies in the existing portfolio of IT solutions, management information systems and reporting, technology landscape and processes.
- Provide leadership over IT architects in 6 countries (Malaysia, Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Australia and Hong Kong) in addition to matrix management of departmental architects and technical leaders as required.
- Illustrate a deep understanding of how both current and future technology can be used to drive business transformation.
- Facilitate recurring internal architecture, roadmap and standards meetings and assure action plans are fully developed and assigned to the appropriate departmental executives.
- Liaise with external vendors and technology partners such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM etc.
- Identify organizational requirements for the resources, structures and cultural changes necessary to support the Enterprise Architecture.
- Advise and collaborate locally and regionally with all levels of financial, non‐financial, technical and executive audiences to develop strategies and ensure integrity of the architecture program.
- Drive the development of enterprise standards and strategic target states and ensure alignment across technology departments and business functions.
- Cultivate an environment of innovation, thought leadership, and partnership.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 to 10 years of experience as Application Architect or Enterprise Architect.
- Solid years of experience in application development background such as Java, .net etc.
- Candidates expected to have wide technical knowledges on SOA Architecture, Microservices, Cloud or Infra and so on.
- Candidates must have 8+ Years of experience managing regional and global software delivery and architecture teams preferably in the insurance or financial services industries
- Candidates must have 5+ Years experience with IT Governance in multi‐business unit environments (decision rights), and demonstrate strong negotiating skills
- Candidates must demonstrate expertise and implementation experience in Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman and other associated frameworks.
- Candidates must demonstrate expertise in the use of Enterprise Architecture tools and systems including but not limited to application portfolio management and application / infrastructure modelling.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM 10,000 - RM 18,000 based on experience)
- Good career progression.
- Globally recognised company.