Key Account Manager (Telco)
Working for a principle brand with strong regional presence.
Strong working culture and good empowerment from management.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top international brands in electronics product.
- Responsible for the growth and profitability of the assigned portfolio.
- Responsible for all client interaction in terms of communication, delivery and negotiation.
- Focus on driving the organisation's full range of products.
- Leading a small team of sales people.
The Successful Applicant
- Must possessed a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business, Sales or Marketing.
- Minimum of 6 years of Key Account Management experience.
- Language fluency in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Experience in the Telco industry is an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
- Good career progression within the organisation.
- An opportunity to be part of an international company with strong brand presence locally.