Key Account Manager (Logistics)
Working for a principle brand with strong regional presence.
Opportunities for Leadership, Career Progression and Rewards for Performance.
About Our Client
Our client is an award winning brands in the logistic sector focusing on providing global freight forwarding services. They are an international company with a growing presence in the Asia Pacific region.
- Manage, retain and grow the existing key accounts.
- Build strong rapport with existing client contacts.
- Involved in global business development efforts in closing new global accounts.
- Responsible in hitting assigned sales targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Must possess a Diploma, Degree or anything equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in logistic sales.
- Possess strong sales track record in dealing with international companies.
- Proactive, street-smart and result-oriented.
- Possess own vehicle as travelling within Klang Valley is expected.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
- Good career progression within the organisation.
- An opportunity to be part of an international company with strong regional presence.