- Great remuneration and rewards culture
- A market leading organisation
About Our Client
Our client is global MNC with various manufacturing plants across the globe. With over 10,000 employees worldwide, this is a key new position in their ever growing presence globally and expansion on their business locally. They are looking for a HRBP to be based in their manufacturing plant in Penang.
- Make decisions about the day-to-day operation; act as main contact point to internal/external clients for general enquiries and issue resolutions in defined areas of the overall HR spectrum.
- Implements strategic and tactical action plans by participating in and/or leading business and organizational unit-wide projects as requested to meet the business and strategic needs of the business unit and/or organizational objective.
- Overall in charge of the Group's disciplinary process including investigation into misconducts; preparing show cause letters; conducting domestic inquiries and recommending the appropriate punishment to be meted out.
- Supports the recruitment and selection of all staff for the company
- To execute job evaluation, design and recommend effective job grades and competitive pay range.
- Prepare HR budget and reporting to the HR management team.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 5 - 10year(s) of working experience in the Human Resources field from a manufacturing industry is required for this position.
- Strong in industrial relations dealing with IDL and DL with experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Enjoys working with diverse stakeholder groups and is results orientated
- Able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Communicates effectively and is a collaborative relationship builder.
What's on Offer
Great remuneration and rewards culture
A market leading organisation
Strong succession planning for future progression