Junior Analyst AP (Mandarin Speaker)
MYR250 - MYR375
Attractive remuneration package
Enhanced career development
About Our Client
German based organisation specialising in the manufacturing, production and distribution of speciality chemical products, our client is an industry leader in its space
- Adhere to Group Corporate procedure, policy and internal guidelines. Ensure compliance to internal controls and keep proper evidence & required documentation to meet internal / external audit standards.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with Local Services and COE
- Supporting local services in terms of internal and external audit
- Validate / Check and post 3rd party invoices, InterCo invoices and employee claims into SAP accurately within the Service Level Agreement
- Process other AP related transactions as per local request and according to activity split
- Collaborate with other AP team members and achieve a high level of teamwork in the completion of document processing and resolving AP related issues.
- Ensure that closing timelines meet the Group Corporate requirements.
- Handle group mailbox queries from both internal and external stakeholders and ensuring that the queries are responded in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate trouble shooting, decision making, identification and communication of potential issues
- Update working instruction/standard operating procedures at timely manner
- Participate in continuous improvement in process efficiency and effectiveness
- Perform Intercompany reconciliation via ICT Tool (in monthly basis) and ensure tasks are completed within the timeline
- Create new NON PO vendor creation/ extending via MDM workflow
- Maintain 3rd party vendor master data for bank information data via MDM workflow
The Successful Applicant
- At least Degree in Finance/Business Administration/Accounting or equivalent with at least >2 years relevant working experience.
- Knowledge in Account Payable and experience of working in SSC is an advantage.
- A team player, meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good communications skills both verbal and written in English and MUST be able to read, write and speak in Mandarin
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft office and preferred have experience in SAP system.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career development with an established organisation
- Strategic working location with access to public transportation