Junior Analyst AP (Korean & Mandarin Speaker)
Attractive remuneration package
Career development with an established organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a German based organisation specialising in the manufacturing, production and distribution of speciality chemical products, our client is an industry leader in its space
- Adhere to Group Corporate procedure, policy and internal guidelines. Ensure compliance to internal controls and keep proper evidence & required documentation to meet internal / external audit standards.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with Local Services and COE
- Supporting local services in terms of internal and external audit.
- Validate / Check and post 3rd party invoices, InterCo invoices and employee claims into SAP accurately within the Service Level Agreement.
- Process other AP related transactions as per local request and according to activity split
- Collaborate with other AP team members and achieve a high level of teamwork in the completion of document processing and resolving AP related issues.
- Ensure that closing timelines meet the Group Corporate requirements.
- Handle group mailbox queries from both internal and external stakeholders and ensuring that the queries are responded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate trouble shooting, decision making, identification and communication of potential issues.
- Update working instruction/standard operating procedures at timely manner.
- Participate in continuous improvement in process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform Intercompany reconciliation via ICT Tool (in monthly basis) and ensure tasks are completed within the timeline.
- Create new NON PO vendor creation/ extending via MDM workflow
- Maintain 3rd party vendor master data for bank information data via MDM workflow
The Successful Applicant
- At least Degree in Finance/Business Administration/Accounting or equivalent with at least >2 years relevant working experience.
- Knowledge in Account Payable and experience of working in SSC is an advantage
- A team player, meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good communications skills both verbal and written in English. Proficiency in Chinese & Korean language is a MUST
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft office and preferred have experience in SAP system
- Able to take up the contractual role for a year which is renewable based on performance
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career development with an established organisation
- Strategic working location with access to public transportation