(JOHOR BAHRU) IT Support Analyst - Chinese Speaking
Be the pioneer team of the Asia Pacific service desk team
Good learning opportunity in a multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in energy solutions which has been in the market for more than 100 years. In order to streamline their IT service desk operations, they are setting up a regional service desk team in Malaysia which will support the Asia Pacific region. Candidates with mandarin & English speaking skills and 1-3 years of service/helpdesk experience are welcome to apply.
- Remotely support end users in a Windows Domain and Active Directory environment and networked PCs running Windows-based applications.
- Basic troubleshooting of network related issues.
- Ensure IT Service Desk enquiries that are logged in the Service Desk system are completed and actioned within the appropriate SLAs.
- Installing/upgrading of IT Applications.
- Liaising with IT Support Officers and third-party companies at various offices to complete physical PC repairs and or replacements.
- Maintaining appropriate configuration standards and procedures of all IT Hardware and software.
- Evaluating PC hardware and peripherals as part of a project team to carry out IT infrastructure upgrade and testing projects.
- Experience with enterprise endpoint protection solutions such as McAfee.
- Experience with installing Microsoft updates and troubleshooting errors.
- Continuously feedback to the operations team user issues and concerns.
- Strong team player.
- Understanding of ITIL framework is desirable.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree/Certifications in relevant field
- Minimum 1 year of IT experience in support or service desk
- Must be able to speak in Mandarin and English
- Basic understanding of core Microsoft technologies and Windows support
- Basic understanding of networks & IT security solutions
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Teamviewer is highly preferred
- Must be willing to work in Johor Bahru
What's on Offer
- Be the pioneer team of the Asia Pacific service desk team
- God exposure and learning opportunity in a ultinational company
- Attractive salary package