Java Developer - J2EE (Senior/Junior)
Software developer specializing in Java stack
Experience in software development life-cycle
About Our Client
Our client is a leading IT Application System Solutions organization specialising in Financial, Telecommunication, Aviation and Government institutions.
- Participate in the software development life-cycle.
- Perform system analysis, design, testing and documentation whenever necessary.
- Perform unit testing and system integration.
- Maintain and support project post-implementation activities.
- Ensure timely delivery of assigned work.
- Provide recommendations and to assist in the preparation of project plans, time and resource estimates, and priorities
- Responsibility & accountability for the task tracking, reporting & completion to deadline of assigned tasks or team.
- Mentoring and education of junior staff.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
A minimum of 3 years solid experience, relevant to the following skill sets:
- Java (J2EE/JEE)
- MYSQL, MSSQL or other relational database design
- Insurance knowledge is a plus
- Opportunity to travel to Asia Pacific country.
- Good Command of English communication skills - both written and spoken.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Ability to work together with other developers in a team environment.
- Ability to see a task through from assignment to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Great exposure to enterprise application
- Career advancement opportunity
- Competitive package