Updated on 02/08/2021
- Motivated long tenure employees (3x the industry average)
- Global brand in 25 locations across Americas, Canada, Europe, Asia
About Our Client
Began in 1998 with a simple mission - to deliver extraordinary customer care for brands that prioritize customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Global brand in 25 locations across Americas, Canada, Europe, Asia
Recruits, trains and retains top talent to support customers for life/long-term
Have motivated long tenure employees (3x the industry average)
Customises programs to the exact requirements and needs of each client.
Handling customer inquiries through voice, chat, email, and social media as required.
Demonstrate excellence in customer service in all dealings with customers, in accordance with internal and client policies, procedures and values. Meet performance expectations for customer satisfaction, first call resolution, average handling time, and call quality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling inbound and outbound customer enquiries utilising available contact centre systems and programs.
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service in all dealings with customers, in accordance with internal and client policies, procedures and values.
- Demonstrate a desire to assist customers with their questions or issues. Display empathy in required situations.
- Identify the customer's needs, investigate, and troubleshoot issues to offer personalised service in line with quality and training directives.
- Follow Call/Chat Flow guidelines to efficiently handle customer inquiries.
- Utilises provided tools, systems, and training to provide customers with a high level of customer service.
- Complete administrative tasks relating to servicing and resolving customer requests in a focused and efficient manner.
- Maintain efficient control of queues.
- Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner within internal and client guidelines.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the employer.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in Japanese
- Available to work on a roster basis within hours in accordance with client requirements (5 days per week, 2 days off. 8 hours per day)
- Self-motivated, resilient and able to maintain a consistent standard of customer service over an entire shift
- Able to apply initiative to solve problems and improve work processes
- Communicates information effectively and in an appropriate manner
- Calm and methodical decision maker.
- Able to undertake intensive training in complex products
- Maintains awareness of product, system and client changes/updates
- Willing to accept feedback and aims to continuously improve and update knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and efficiently in multiple applications within a windows based computer system.
What's on Offer
RM8000 monthly salary
RM800 monthly language allowance