IT Service Management Lead (Mandarin speaking)
Competitive remuneration and benefits package
Internal career advancement opportunities
About Our Client
The company is the shared services arm of a world renowned Technology Services and Consulting firm and they are looking for an IT service management (ITSM) candidate who has good experience in managing IT services transition and ITIL processes cross-country.
* Candidate must be able to speak Mandarin
- Lead the knowledge transfer activities as part of the transition of IT services from Business Units into the IT operations, including: knowledge transfer, operational readiness, operations assessment and service testing
- Facilitate change management process for changes own by the shared services team
- Facilitate incident management: escalate issues and manage incident bridges
- Problem management: Initiate and manage problem management process, create trend reporting of ticket data used to identify sources of repeating issues/ incidents, create project proposals to address problem root cause analysis
- Manage service introduction process for new capabilities transitioned to the shared service through client project/enhancement activity.
- Maintain Business Continuity plans in support of client BCP requirements
- Facilitate generation and review of contractual service management reports required by the SSC and client leadership
- Facilitate SLA governance process including reporting and tracking of SLA performance, escalation in the event of potential SLA misses, and RCA analysis and remediation in the event of missed SLAs.
- Provide accurate Capacity and Availability reports for each category of the services to management and client.
- Work along with the support teams to ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) information is maintained and is accurate.
- Maintain a strong industry knowledge of standards and methodologies for Service Management - ITIL
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve team productivity and reduce costs.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be able to speak, read and write effectively in Mandarin and English (both are must)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT related field
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Strong understanding of ITIL and ITSM processes
- Experience in managing incident, problem and change management processes
- Excellent business communications and client interaction skills. Able to work with multiple stakeholders
- Exposure in service transition or migration would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Internal career advancement opportunities
- Service transition opportunities