IT Service Level Management Lead
Competitive remuneration and benefits package
Internal career advancement opportunities
About Our Client
The company is a finance and IT shared services / centre of excellence and they are looking for an IT service level management candidate who has good experience in managing IT services transition, service level and ITIL processes across countries.
* Candidate must be able to speak and read Mandarin Chinese due to a heavy China-facing role with emails written in Chinese
- Lead the knowledge transfer activities as part of the transition of IT services from Business Units into the IT operations, including: knowledge transfer, operational readiness, operations assessment and service testing
- Facilitate change management process for changes own by the shared services team
- Facilitate incident management: escalate issues and manage incident bridges
- Problem management: Initiate and manage problem management process, create trend reporting of ticket data used to identify sources of repeating issues/ incidents, create project proposals to address problem root cause analysis
- Manage service introduction process for new capabilities transitioned to the shared service through client project/enhancement activity.
- Maintain Business Continuity plans in support of client BCP requirements
- Facilitate generation and review of contractual service management reports required by the SSC and client leadership
- Facilitate SLA governance process including reporting and tracking of SLA performance, escalation in the event of potential SLA misses, and RCA analysis and remediation in the event of missed SLAs.
- Provide accurate Capacity and Availability reports for each category of the services to management and client.
- Work along with the support teams to ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) information is maintained and is accurate.
- Maintain a strong industry knowledge of standards and methodologies for Service Management - ITIL
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve team productivity and reduce costs.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be able to speak, read and write effectively in Mandarin and English (both are must)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT related field
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Strong understanding of ITIL and ITSM processes
- Experience in managing incident, problem and change management processes
- Excellent business communications and client interaction skills. Able to work with multiple stakeholders
- Exposure in service transition or migration would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Internal career advancement opportunities
- Exposure to cross country service transition/onboarding