IT Program Manager (APAC) - Based in Taiping
*Global Leading MNC
*Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
My client is a US based world leading company in the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry. They are currently looking for an IT Program Manager to join them!
Successful candidate will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific Information Technology programs of projects within the Commercial, Manufacturing and Supply Chain areas, ensuring consistency and alignment with company strategies, goals, processes and procedures.
- Oversight of all projects within the assigned program.
- Lead project teams in the analysis, design, implementation and development of information systems.
- Support the initiation process for new project requests including analysis of possible solutions, scope definition, resource, cost and schedule planning.
- Liaise with business owners to ensure effective communication and translation of business needs into technical requirements.
- Provide timely visibility into key decisions, status, risks and issues.
- Management of the relationship with relevant external consultants and vendors.
- Develop requests for proposals (RFP's) for external services.
- Input to and support of the alignment of IT strategy to overall business strategy and objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong project management experience, especially in ERP.
- Proven track record of leading transformational change across diverse technologies, geographies and business functions.
- Experience of building relationships with executive and senior leadership, with a proven ability to influence and collaborate at all levels.
- Extensive experience in applying structured project management and systems development methodologies to deliver business change.
- Proven track record of leading projects in an ERP environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, developing creative solutions and meeting project objectives.
- Proven facilitation skills across multiple business disciplines, organization levels and geographies.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several projects and customers simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Global travel required.
What's on Offer
- Global Leading MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
- Strong international exposure & progression opportunity