IT Operations Team Lead
Great work life balance.
A stable & positive working environment.
About Our Client
We are currently working with a reputable client, a global leader within their industry. They have recently decided on a change in strategy to insource their IT operations to be able to take the organization to the next level. If you are a bright, young and aspiring IT Operations Team Lead/Junior Manager, this could be the right opportunity for you!
- Take the lead in identifying, and deploying service improvements initiatives, while directing the day-to-day operations of a team of 3.
- Responsible for the secure and effective operation of all IS/IT infrastructure & services - office networks, (OE) office IT equipment, computer systems, related applications (EUS/CSIS), telephony, hardware / software and technical and non-technical support to users.
- Lead, plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities i.e service improvements, as well as provide administrative direction and support for efficient and productive daily operations.
- To support , develop and maintain comprehensive documentation, including: operations guidelines , SOP, and procedures, inventory checklists, deployment guides, budget information, training guides, FAQ and support materials
- Responsible for IT security, enforcement of IT policies, data privacy, and related processes.
- People management - Manage and coach IT staff
- Regular stakeholder reporting and meeting.
- Organising and managing assigned budget and resources to ensure the efficient and effective use of all resources.
- To undertake projects to implement related projects (CS&IS/EUS) - planning to delivery
- Manage third party vendors to ensure services and support are delivered
- Liaising and working collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders to support IT programmes\ solution and changes for the betterment and efficiency of the campus. And ensure their successful deployment and ongoing operation.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- A minimum 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure management role \ Operational IT Management role \ helpdesk and desktop technology support operations, including experience troubleshooting and supporting computer applications and operating system or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supervising technical support staff is a must.
- Strong technical knowledge in infrastructure technologies i.e network, End user services related applications, administrative and maintenance functions.
- Strong communication skills and able to work effectively with people across different levels,
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communications skills including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues, end users, and with external vendors
- Good management skills particularly in project management, change management, and vendor management.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 (and above), and Mac OS (10 and above)
- Knowledge in iOS and Android mobile devices support is preferred
What's on Offer
- Great work life balance.
- A stable working environment.
- Premium company benefits.