IT Operations Lead
*Attractive remuneration package (RM 8,000-RM 10,000 based on experience)
*An exciting opportunity to be part of the huge MNC Company.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing industry. As demand within the industry grows, our client is steadily growing by expanding their regional operations in the country.
- As aligned with IT Lead, proactively engage with relevant business stakeholders to gain solid understanding of company's processes, drive operational excellence and implement required improvements in order to effectively execute the IT engagement strategy.
- With the right level of protection, business continuity and overall risk management, establish secure and reliable IT operations to ensure that the implemented IT infrastructure and business applications adequately support business requirements.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of required IT services to support business operations.
- Ensure proper prioritization and timely resolution of reported incidents, mobilizing subject matter experts as needed.
- Accountable for the timely communication of system changes to the user community and for facilitating user readiness to adopt the changes.
- Regular maintenance of IT infrastructure and applications and review on IT performance management platform to improve service quality and performance efficiency.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the entity-level IT disaster recovery plan (DRP) based on the business impact assessment (BIA) and as part of the overall IT business continuity plan (BCP).
- Working with relevant business stakeholders and IT Service Delivery team to secure the required business alignment and sign-off on the DR plan to ensure effectiveness.
- Promote awareness and enforcement of information security standards when DR plan is activated.
- Lead the IT Operations team and equipped them to ensure high performance delivery through providing development opportunities to enhance their overall capabilities.
- Work with the IT Lead and IT Solutions Lead to ensure that new solutions or changes to existing solutions are well-designed and are implemented according to established standards and best practices, in order to reduce technology risk.
- Drive the completion of budgeting and financial plans under the overall direction of the IT Lead.
- Responsible for the overall management of the local data center, IT inventory, software licensing, hardware replacement/procurement, and workplace and collaboration tools (mobile phones, local PBX, video-conferencing system).
- Responsible for the evaluation, selection and recommendation of qualified 3rd-party suppliers to support IT operations, and to ensure timely delivery of required IT services and evaluate overall service quality of them.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in IT or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4- 5 years of overall experience in IT discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years of leadership experience.
- Knowledge of FMCG/Telco processes, business technology solutions (ERP, CRM, BI, etc.), corresponding solution roadmap, IT infrastructure solutions (network, data center, workplace and collaboration, etc.), technology trends (cloud, mobility, big data, open source, BI, etc.) and application development methodologies.
- Candidate must be proficient in English (oral and written).
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM 8,000-RM 10,000 based on experience)
- An exciting opportunity to be part of the huge MNC Company.
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders across the globe.