MYR8,000 - MYR15,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR180,000)
Great MNC working culture
Attractive Salary package
About Our Client
- This Client is a European based transnational company with activities in four main service and utility areas traditionally managed by public authorities.
- They have more than 300,000 employees in over 50 countries. Very well established 200 years old organisation.
- As part of a decentralised organisation with a centralised IT governance, the IT Manager is both the direct IT contact for local business teams and the relay of the Corporate IT organisation to ensure the proper alignment of the local IT BU to the corporate rules and standards.
- Level one support to the users: computer set up, connectivity, software's usage, troubleshooting, etc.
- IT assets management of the Business Unit: IT Purchase, contract renewal of local providers,
- Local Area Network management and possibly regional network (in cooperation with Corporate Infra team)
- Management of local applications (payroll/HR systems, cad, specific systems)
- Ensuring the alignment to mandatory standards (Firewalls, monitoring tools, wifi, ticketing tools, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Managers specialising in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
What's on Offer