IT Manager (Kuching)
*Global Leading MNC
*Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in the Convenience-store industry. With the increasing demand, they are expanding their reach in East Malaysia. Successful candidate will be the Head of IT of East Malaysia, reporting directly to the CFO. He or she is responsible to manage their infrastructure, cybersecurity, applications, projects, and digital while taking care of the reporting and budgeting.
- Design and implement modern and resilient IT architecture.
- Evaluate and recommend IT hardware and software.
- Manage daily support for infrastructure, network and system software.
- Manage servers and vendors' services.
- Manage IT assets.
- Champion and implement cybersecurity.
- Drive and implement disaster recovery system and business contingency planning.
- Work with HOD to evaluate new business solutions.
- Work with HOD to drive digitization.
- Maintain, enhance and support business applications.
- Administer business applications' databases and user access rights.
- Manage integration between various business applications and 3rd party systems.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify and implement new business requirements.
- Continuously improve infrastructure and cybersecurity setup.
- Implement new IT projects.
- Assist Business Project Manager to implement business application projects.
- Periodic IT operations and project reports to Management.
- Annual operations budget for IT requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant working experience with at least 3 to 5 years in a managerial position.
- Experience in managing and supporting IT infrastructure, cybersecurity and business applications is a must.
- Experience in retail industry is an advantage.
- Must have a positive attitude, forward thinking and hands-on approach to address business needs.
- May require travelling to locations where the business operate.
What's on Offer
- Global Leading MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
- Strong international exposure & progression opportunity