IT Internal Audit Manager- Leading Insurance MNC
Opportunity to work in one of the world's leading insurer in a regional role.
Opportunity to grow and lead a team in a good working environment.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading innovative insurer offering a full range of financial solutions regionally. They are one of the world's leading life insurers as well as one of the largest asset management companies and are listed on multiple stock exchanges. They place an emphasis on the people in their organisation and are looking for passionate and ambitious people who are looking to build a strong career and gain valuable experience in a regional role.
- This position is responsible for evaluating internal controls of regional IT operations and recommending cost effective solutions. Specifically, this position will determine the scope and objectives of IT audits including technology infrastructure, business applications systems, and system implementations.
- This position will also provide consulting services to Management to help improve business operations and IT systems processes and guide in implementation of audit recommendations.
- Perform IT risk assessments by reviewing, documenting, evaluating, and testing general computer controls and application controls.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or IT.
- Experience in reputable audit firm or financial services or regional role in a multinational company (3 to 4 years experience).
- Knowledge and exposures in SOX 404, COBIT Framework, IT audit and insurance industries.
- Willing to travel as and when required (60% travel).
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the world's leading insurer in a regional role.
- Opportunity to grow and lead a team in a good working environment.
- Attractive remuneration package for the suitable candidate.