IT Helpdesk - Level 1 Support (Mandarin Speaker)
About Our Client
Leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions to many of the world's most recognized licensing and certification organizations, academic institutions, and government agencies. Our Client supports more than 7 million test takers annually at our testing locations in more than 160 countries around the world.
- Answer queries via phone and email. Make outbound calls as and when required.
- Troubleshoot basic computer related issues/problems. (Hardware, software, user access, etc.)
- Prepare the test centers before they go Live for conducting Exams.
- Keep self-updated on training, new initiatives and latest updates.
- Actively work to meet/exceed the desired metrics/parameters.
- Create and document cases as and when required.
- Create and Maintain Reports for Clients (Excel).
- Perform hardware and software installations.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should at least possess a Diploma (Advanced / Higher or Graduate) Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience of up to 2 years in Technical Helpdesk or Customer Service is highly preferred.
- Good communication in oral and written Mandarin and conversational English.
- Intermediate level troubleshooting and installation of Windows operating systems/ Software.
- Intermediate level understanding of networking concepts, devices and troubleshooting.
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Advanced knowledge of test center applications.
- Ability to learn and support new applications / Clients.
- Basic computer skills in MS office products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
Excellent Remuneration with an opportunity for career growth in a reputable company