IT Enterprise Architect - Manufacturing Giant
*Attractive remuneration package (RM 12,000-RM 16,000)
*An exciting opportunity to be part of the huge MNC Company.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing industry. They are looking for a high calibre IT Enterprise Architect to drive and support their business strategy.
* Works closely with APAC IT leaders on the end-to-end lifecycle to design solutions, influence strategy, provide new business and technology ideas, align and prioritize projects to architecture priorities and drives architecture driven investments;
* Develops architectural standards and roadmaps to migrate to standards that will add significant value to the business;
* Empowers solution architect providing technical guidance, and needed training within capability scope;
* Constantly updated with business and market information to contribute to the strategic business plan and operational direction;
* Develops technology strategies addressing business problems, incorporating business maturity models that require a long-term, strategic perspective;
* Plans 1-3 years ahead to consider the long-term consequences for the enterprise when choosing a technical direction, proposing a technology investment, harmonization of the environments, simplification opportunities or advising a business leader on strategic issues;
* Guarantees data quality and accuracy of enterprise artefact repository;
* Involves in driving process and master data standardization;
* Provides solution design review and direction to solution architects;
* Strategic resource regarding technology and its role in supporting the future of the company;
* Ensures coordination and completion of design review board based on design review board guidance;
* Provides solution designs to IT project in the category of new vendor, new technology, and new capability;
* Able to integrate the technical vision for IT across technologies, systems, and organizations;
* Leads vendor selection process and provides recommendations for investment in technology solutions, supported by appropriate ROI, total cost of ownership, and/or cost benefit analyses;
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Information Technology.
- 3+ years functioning as an Enterprise Architect.
- Minimum 7 Years ERP implementation experience and leading the following types of projects: Software development, product evaluations/selection, ERP implementations, packaged software installs and upgrades.
- Indepth knowledge of SAP ERP solutions is a must, whilst SAP Hybris and JD Edwards experience will be an added bonus
- Experience developing architectural standards and road maps.
- Enterprise Architecture certified or equivalent experience using industry standards such as TOGAF or Zachman.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM 12,000-RM 16,000)
- An exciting opportunity to be part of the huge MNC Company.
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders across the globe.