IT Business Analyst
*Global Leading MNC
*Attractive remuneration package (RM 12,000 - RM 14,000)
About Our Client
A world leading MNC in IT industry is looking for a IT Business Analyst to join them. The successful candidate will assist in the external engagement of the customer on industry leading technologies. The key role will be to engage and be a bridge between customers and the IT department.
- Work closely with the clients to produce detailed project requirements.
- Generating functional specifications for new system designs & change requests.
- Plan and manage an engagement from initiation to business as usual.
- Regular travel to meet existing customers and understand their business issues and engagement with potential new customers and understanding their business needs.
- Help produce scope statements/project initiation documents.
- Advise customers in terms of Operational changes that are required in alignment with the technology rollout.
- Business Analysis of existing system modules for creating process flow diagrams and Business Documentation of the system.
- Developing and delivering training material for customers.
- Working with the IT PMO team to shape the technical roadmap for future products and features based on market requirements.
- Assisting the technical leads on System Usability and System Improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should possess at least a bachelor's degree in Business/Computer Science or relevant field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience in consulting for the entire lifecycle of a project.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and get key issues escalated and resolved.
- Experience testing & troubleshooting technical issues.
- Highly organised, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously in a high-pressure, real-time environment.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
What's on Offer
- Global Leading MNC
- Attractive remuneration package (RM 12,000 - RM 14,000 depending on experiences)
- Strong international exposure & progression opportunity