IT Applications Engineer - Production Planning
About Our Client
One of the world's leading specialty chemicals companies.
The company's strengths include the balanced spectrum of business activities, end-markets, and regions.
With more than 150 years of competence in chemicals, the company has proven a long track record in the chemical industry.
- Reviews and discusses open incidents to determine who and how the incidents should be handled.
- Reviews recently closed incidents to determine if the incidents could have been handled better. If so, implement corrective action for the future.
- Reviews the status of existing knowledge articles for the relevant process. Follows-up with authors / reviewers as needed in cases where target dates are missed. Proposes additional ideas for knowledge articles and assigns authors, reviewers and target dates. Publicizes the publication of new knowledge articles.
- Identifies areas with high support requirements and proposes ideas for improvement.
- Identifies areas where there is a need for knowledge transfer workshops, to enable the 1st and/or 2nd level support teams to support an existing or new processes and solutions. Help organize and schedule the workshops.
- Analyzes and documents on a monthly basis, the support level provided by the Process Support team and on the publication of knowledge articles for the processes where they are the assigned Process Team Partner. Takes corrective action to ensure that the Process Support team is reaching the established KPIs in terms of support and publication of Knowledge Articles.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid understanding of SAP PP-PI and SAP APO / SCM business process including production planning, production execution and process management
- Knowledge on SAP PP-PI module integration with other modules (MM, SD and CO)
- Well versed SAP PP Master Data including BOMs, resources, master recipes and production versions.
- At least a minimum of 3 - 4 years of work experience in support or functional role.
- Cross functional knowledge on Order to cash, Plan to Produce or Purchase to pay is an advantage
- Certified SAP Professional and working experience in S4/HANA environment is a plus.
- Enthusiastic to work on rotation shifts (24/5), ROTA changes on monthly basis
- University degree, preferably in the field IT, Business, Engineering or a comparable education
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with one of the world's leading speciality chemicals companies.