Updated on 22/02/2021
- Have a chance to work with an European company
- Build your career in IT with a Global Organization
About Our Client
German Based Leading Speciality Chemicals Manufacturing Company
- Support the run activities of Company's Waste Management solution in E-Waste (Axians).
- Provide on-going 2nd level support for SAP IHS area in EHS.
- Should be able to support Work Area Management, Exposure Management, Waste Management etc.
- Work closely with other members of the BPS Team, IT EHS Build team and other organizational units within Company's IT to ensure a smooth run of S4 HANA systems.
- Co-oridnate with Level 3 Team and participate in tasks as and when needed.
- Take care of Knowledge Management within the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be Fluent in German Language (Read, Write, Speak).
- Basic understanding of EHS terminologies.
- Willing to learn and adapt to new technologies in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to work on rotation shifts (24/5), ROTA changes on monthly basis.
- Masters degree in the field IT, Business, Engineering or a comparable education.
- Good to have 0-2 years of industry experience.
What's on Offer
- Have a chance to work with an European company which is a Global Leader for Speciality Chemicals Manufacturing.
- Best Salary in the Market
- Attractive Benefits
- Great Work Culture
- Career Growth