IT Application Engineer - Environment Health & Safety
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
German based organisation specialising in the manufacturing, production and distribution of speciality chemical products, our client is an industry leader in its space
- Reviews and discusses open incidents to determine who and how the incidents should be handled.
- Reviews recently closed incidents to determine if the incidents could have been handled better. If so, implement corrective action for the future.
- Reviews the status of existing knowledge articles for the relevant process. Follows-up with authors / reviewers as needed in cases where target dates are missed. Proposes additional ideas for knowledge articles and assigns authors, reviewers and target dates. Publicizes the publication of new knowledge articles.
- Identifies areas with high support requirements and proposes ideas for improvement.
- Identifies areas where there is a need for knowledge transfer workshops, to enable the 1st and/or 2nd level support teams to support an existing or new processes and solutions. Help organize and schedule the workshops.
- Analyzes and documents on a monthly basis, the support level provided by the Process Support team and on the publication of knowledge articles for the processes where they are the assigned Process Team Partner. Takes corrective action to ensure that the Process Support team is reaching the established KPIs in terms of support and publication of Knowledge Articles.
- Using the problem management process, assists with identifying the root cause of problems and monitors the progress of the resolution of such problems.
- Provides ad hoc training to end-users on best practice solutions
The Successful Applicant
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Solid understanding of business processes of SAP Environment Health & Safety (EHS) including Product Compliance, Product Safety, Dangerous Good Management and Label Management.
- Well versed with Basic Data (Specification Management, Report Definition, Phrase Management) and good understanding of tools (Import; Export process, Reports, QM Interface)
- At least a minimum of 3 - 4 years of work experience in support or functional role.
- Undergone full cycle implementation experience is an added value
- Cross functional knowledge on Order to cash, Plan to Produce or Purchase to pay is an advantage
- Certified SAP Professional and working experience in S4/HANA environment is a plus.
- Enthusiastic to work on rotation shifts (24/5), ROTA changes on monthly basis
- University degree, preferably in the field IT, Business, Engineering or a comparable education
- Good analytical and learning skills, ability to understand complex situations
- Strong communication skills in both written and speaking.
- A team player, meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Service oriented and ability to travel for SAP know how transfer
- Good communications skills both verbal and written in English.
Proficiency in German and/or Mandarin is a plus
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career development
- Strategic working location with access to public transportation