Updated on 15/02/2021
- Investment arm of a well established MNC conglomerate
- Different specialisations, level, scope, geo, businesses, asset classes
About Our Client
Our client is an established MNC conglomerate with a sustainable core business generating steady revenue income stream for decades. They are now looking to build an investment arm to optimise returns on their various investments and aiming to diversify their portfolio into new emerging segments (which will include amongst others technology, digital or other conventional business model in the primary or secondary sector).
In line with overall business expansion and requirements to build a strong Investment and Corporate Finance team, comprising of different subject matter expertise, we welcome applications from experienced Investment / Corporate Finance professionals (from Analyst level, up to Senior Analyst, Manager, Senior Manager level).
- Scope and responsibilities will be accorded based on expertise and previous experience acquired.
- Position and banding/grade will be designated based on overall number of years of experience.
You will be part of a growing team of a new investment arm, backed by a stable conglomerate with an established business, existing dominant position in the market plus very strong balance sheet.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant degree from a recognised institution. Applicants from science or engineering background will also be considered.
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage, but not compulsory
- Minimum 2 years and maximum 15 years of overall progressive experience in different areas of Investments or Corporate Finance. Scope and grade/banding will be accorded based on expertise and years of experience
- Strong track record in chosen area of expertise in Investment / Corporate Finance
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
- Investment / CF (Analyst,Senior,Manager,Director) - Different Positions Available
- Be part of an investment arm of a well established MNC conglomerate