International Business Development Manager, Electronics Heater
Largest electro-heat Company which is expanding globally
Renowned electronics' clientele worldwide
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Largest electro-heat Company which is expanding rapidly in the world.
As part of the ambitious growth plans, we have the pleasure of recruiting a International Business Development Manager with focus in driving new sales and relationship management across global clients.
Reporting to the General Manager for the company, this is a key leadership role to develop new potential markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
He or She is expected to be at the forefront of setting and achieving aspirational market share and profitability goals for the markets, sales, pricing, product forecasting, marketing, customer service and all other aspects of the business to ensure significant growth aspirations can be achieved.
The International Business Development Manager will manage the teams with the below responsibilities:
- Track all business development activities, e.g. carrying out market research/customer surveys/attending industry exhibitions etc. to assess demand, company branding and awareness.
- Collate and analyze information such as market trends, customers' spending behaviour, competitors to assist in marketing planning and implementation, product positioning, market penetration and pricing.
- Provide feedback to the management on the latest related industries/market trends and suggest new strategies based on findings.
- Securing contract by developing and executing business plan and strategies to penetrate targeted market.
- To build and maintain good client relationships. Proactively acts to understand customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard tasks/queries.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and retention by providing quality advice and support to customers/colleagues as required, helping our customers/the company to stay more competitive (more develop and expand sales to a wider portfolio) in this growing market segment.
- Develop/improve by executing strategic business development activities (e.g. referrals/cold calling/marketing events/exhibitions etc.) and ensure that the activities are conducted within budgets according to company established standards and procedures
- Comply with all instructions, measures and procedures in respect of HSE instituted by the company at all times.
- Provide a safe working environment by ensuring good work methods being practiced by the R&D personnel with respect to HSE issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated at least to Bachelor's Degree level in Engineering, Business or Marketing (MBA highly preferred)
- At least 10 years of commercial experience in relevant positions, preferably from Electro-Heat/OEM businesses
- Ability to communicate and network with global senior clients and stakeholders.
- Adaptability to work in a flexible and dynamic environment.
- Experiences in dealing with overseas customers, preferably from China, Thailand or India.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing will be added advantages.
- Position is open for an Expat (local plus package) from the industry (electro-heat for electronics)
What's on Offer
- The chance to contribute to a growing MNC with ambitious expansion plans
- Great career progression
- Attractive remuneration package with a significant bonus