- Progressive Position
- Fast Growing Industry
About Our Client
Our client has strong presence in the country. Due to growth of the business, they are currently looking for an experience Internal Auditor that comes with both financial services and commercial industry experience to pioneer the growth of the company. Candidate will work closely with the Head of Internal Audit to make strategic business decisions.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Planning and development of the internal audit function of the company.
- Perform audit works which includes plan preparation, highlighting issues to business and propose recommendations.
- Look into the areas of risk management when it comes to operation matters.
- Handle any internal control testing matters and present findings to the management.
- Oversee every aspect of internal audit which includes system audit/it audit.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Internal Audit Manager will be confident in leading from the front and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA).
- At least 8 to 10 years of relevant experience preferably from financial services and commercial industry. Plus point would to be understanding banking regulations.
- Understand the latest trends and developments in the market.
- Confident with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment.
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented.
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia, you will get the opportunity to
- Gain exposure in a fast growing industry.
- Step into a more progressive position with an industry leader.
- Be part of a rewarding role.