Interior Design- Senior Manager
Leading property developer
fast pace enviroment
About Our Client
Our client is the leading developer in town. We are looking for a motivated, talented individual interested in a role with significant growth opportunity.
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, budgeting, and execution for interior design projects.
- Consult with clients regarding their available space, needs, and style preferences.
- Use in-depth knowledge of design principles, concepts, and best practices to create a project plan that includes detailed layouts, technical models and drawings, and estimates for time, cost, materials, and equipment.
- Ensure plans adhere to all building regulations and prepare agreements for clients' approval.
- Coordinate with other project team members to implement the plan. This includes negotiating construction fees with contractors and subcontractors, procuring materials, maintaining required documentation, and setting and communicating deadlines for key deliverables.
- Closely monitor progress for all aspects of project and ensure efficient, accurate, and cost-effective implementation of the project plan.
- Regularly communicate with the client, providing regular status updates and handling any questions or changes.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess Degree/ Diploma in Architecture, Interior Design or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight timeline.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will enjoy competitive benefits and salary commensurate with the experience.