Insurance - Agency Distribution Engagement & Support Manager
New & Exciting Program across industry - Great Branding and Marketing EFFORTS
A chance to be apart of Malaysia's fastest growing company in Malaysia!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing insurance organisations operating in Malaysia. With expert individuals providing consultancy in areas and overall protection solutions to both individuals and corporate clients, they are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to helm and grow the product development division of the company.
- To executes initiatives in order to achieve results in 2 main key areas:
- Value of New Business from sales of integrated insurance products
- The Organisation's EXCITING, Industry-Leading, Brand-New Program's membership!
- To work alongside distribution channels in providing guidance on the programs including the training programs and capabilities and processes
- Providing additional training support- including running the program clinics and workshops
- To enhance activities in Developing the Programs to outreach to the distribution channel as well as Corporate engagement.
- Initiate actions / business improvement projects to enhance the sales experience for the distribution channel
- To work across both internal and external parties for the exciting new brand Program
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful, the aspiring candidate must have experience and knowledge with insurance products. Other requirements include:
- Bachelor Degree in a Marketing, Business or any other related background
- At least 5 years of working experience in the insurance industry with exposure with agency and distribution channels being advantageous
- High energy and Passion to match the Exciting Brand-New Program
- Excellent writing and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Exciting new Program across the industry - With Great Branding and Marketing alongside!
- A chance to be apart of Malaysia's fastest growing insurance company in Malaysia
- An opportunity to interact with the Head of Departments and the Management team