- Regional opportunities
- Lucrative remuneration package
About Our Client
My client is a global service provider who is present over 50 countries in the world. They are also widely trusted by over 95% of fortune 1000 company.
* Coaching and developing individuals providing written/verbal coaching and mentoring on a daily basis.
* Collect data, analyze information, and provide feedback to Inside Sales Reps to increase performance, skill sets, and overall productivity.
* Manage and provide leadership to your Inside Sales team focusing on individual sales productivity and meeting established revenue quotas, goals and objectives.
* Be accountable for quota achievement on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
* Communicate with the key business partners on a regular basis
* Motivate Inside Sales Reps according to their individual motivational factors
* Effectively communicate and role model effective sales tactics, strategies, and closing skills
* Perform on time annual performance appraisals for all sales personnel and administer performance improvement plans for sales personnel with less than acceptable performance
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum of 5 years of direct Sales Management experience in the services based industry or equivalent
* Experience developing effective business relationships with all levels of internal and external client management
* Must possess, strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills and possess characteristics that demonstrate ethical professionalism, assertiveness as a "doer", always "selling"
* Must quickly and successfully adapt to change and as a catalyst influencing others
* Must be able to organize and manage sales campaigns that may include various cross functional support from operations and/or marketing
* Proven ability to close (history of exceeding quota)
* Proficient with oral and written communication
* Goal setting (career / personal)
* Demonstrates professionalism
* Demonstrates curiosity and challenges the status quo
* Effective time & prioritization management
* Sells beyond product / service to offering solutions
* Knowledge of the SMB segment
* Ability to demonstrate creative thinking
* 10% Travel focused on training, and meetings
* The ideal applicant will have current experience in Inside Sales
What's on Offer
Regional Exposure, above market rate remuneration and flexible work arrangements