- *Attractive remuneration package
- *An exciting opportunity to be part of the huge MNC Company.
About Our Client
My client is a leading IT Solutions Provider based in Europe. With the recent expansion in APAC region, they are looking for a high calibre Infrastructure Architect. A successful Infrastructure Architect should be able to present and explain various infrastructure technologies (LAN/WAN, Data Center, Cloud, Security) to customers, guide them through requirements gathering, and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, engineering & managed services.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and understanding of ENTERPRISE class solutions from partners such as Cisco, F5, Palo Alto, Aruba, HPE, Dell, VMware, Microsoft and other infrastructure manufacturers. Successful candidates will have a solid grasp of design principles based on industry best practices.
- Develop high-level technical solutions and present to customers (Hardware, Software, Licensing, Professional Services)
- Collect business and technical requirements
- Complete end-to-end, full lifecycle of the desired designs
- Drive whiteboard conversations
- Craft customer facing presentations
- Delivering technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Generate hardware configurations (BoM)
- Write statements of work (SoW) and develop Professional Service pricing utilizing Presidio tools.
- Ability to self-pace and self-set direction in a team environment to drive business
- Work with Account Managers/ Field Sales Hunters to develop customer relationship and solutions and assist in overall sales process
- Maintain and develop technical and technology specific skill sets and certifications
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience, which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in enterprise class infrastructure solutions.
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of one or more of the following is highly preferred:
- Complex routing and switching solutions (Cisco, Arista, HP), Firewalls/VPNs (Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.), Cisco Wireless (preferred), Palo Alto NGFW (preferred)
- Solution experience with SCCM, SCVMM, Hyper-V, Sharepoint, Teams, Office 365 and Azure cloud will be advantageous
- Experience in Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Systems Center Suite, VMware vRealize Suite, vCloud, NSX, are a plus.
- One or more of the following certifications: CCNA/CCDA/CCNP and other non- Cisco certifications are highly preferred.
- Good techno-commercial as well as good communication skills (written and verbal).
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- An exciting opportunity to be part of the huge MNC Company.
- Good career progression