Updated on 13/11/2020
- Opportunity to be a part of global multinational organisation
- Regional scope of work
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent Multinational Organization that is one of the global players with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive.
- Strong sourcing skills. Proven track record of handling cost savings projects or driving cost reduction for the organization.
- Strong experience in Contract management including contract renewal, amendment, extension and work on statements of work/ Sub agreements/ call-offs wherever required.
- Make sure that the contracts are clear on what needs to be achieved - results/critical metrics/SLAs as well as processes to engage and pay. What should not be in a contract.
- Will have to strategize and negotiate actively with suppliers and scout for better suppliers.
- Will participate periodically to reviews with Regional commodity managers to ensure strategies are aligned and pipeline activity is proceeding.
- Develop appropriate Supplier Management tools and processes and guide the business through the execution and use of those guides.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduates with minimum 3 years relevant work experience in a sourcing role, preferably with indirect services experience.
- Proficient in verbal communication in English and Cantonese and the ability to read in Mandarin.
- Experienced in SAP or Oracle will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation
- Strong growth potential
- Enhance supply chain skills