Be Part of Well Established Organization
Dynamic Working Environment
About Our Client
My Client is an established world renown Chemical company which is currently expanding not just locally but also regionally. Dynamic, fast, and flexible environment, we are now partnering to recruit for a talented HSE Manager to strategise on day-to-day HSE aspects for the plant.
- Focal point in analysing and dealing with HSE, Risk Management aspects at the plant
- Liaise with internal team to develop and monitor safety and loss control targets, KPIs for the facility, and implement safety training as well as programs
- Nurture effective EMS and adherent to ISOs
- Implementation and lead initiatives in reporting system
- Lead the Safety committee and hold monthly meetings with Senior Management team to strategise on safety elements.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum holder of Bachelors Degree in any related field
- Registered JKKP Safety Officer
- Team player and excellent communication skill
- Exposed to conducting safety training
What's on Offer
- Be Part of Well Established Organization and Dynamic Working Environment