- Multinational Organization
- Meritocratic and collaborative working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing Global FMCG Manufacturer with presence in over 140+ countries worldwide.
- Develop a passion for HSE in the operations team and reviews performance - setting targets for continuous improvement
- Define the standards for HSE risk assessments to be completed
- Advises management teams on legal requirements, industry best practice and prevailing ground standards
- Provide support in updates and maintain EHS Management system documentation.
- Collaborate and drive HSE internal and external activities such as trainings.
- Drives culture change/reinforcement of good safety cultures, creating the forums and opportunities to involve and communicate with stakeholders
- Develops standards for performance assessment and benchmarking (eg; ISO 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001.
- Coordinates the generation and routine maintenance or review risk assessment and safe systems of work processes
- Coordinate accident investigation processes, recording and reporting industrial injuries
- Perform site EHS audits to comply with local site and wider regional requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Greenbook holder
- Candidate who possesses DOE competency will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a fast paced food or chemical manufacturing environment
What's on Offer
Career progression opportunities and a change to be a part of a growing organization