Updated on 26/03/2021
- Excellent Remuneration
- Strategic Location
About Our Client
Since their modest beginnings in 1972, in a greenfield site in Ireland, Kerry Group has grown from strength to strength to become a leading player in the global food and beverage industry.
This journey has been one of dynamic growth and strategic acquisition. As an organisation, Kerry Group never stands still and they are clear with their colleagues, customers and stakeholders; who they are, what they do, how they do it, where they are going and why they matter - they call this The Kerry Way.
- Providing true expert knowledge and guidance to all Tier 1 Administrators in the Employee & Manager Support section of the Global Business Centre, on the future/emerging strategy for HR case management, HR Support and administration on our journey to become a "Best in Class" service centre continuously improving employee experience and making it easier for our People.
- Analysing relevant internal metrics to provide insight in to current and future team performance; adapting and improving the service in an agile and responsive way, aligned to the Kerry GBS framework and the Employee Experience Services Strategy.
- Owning the Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan for the continued operation of all HR support services and Tier 1 contact levels in countries under your domain in case of unforeseen emergencies
- Creating and leading a high performing team to achieve KPI/SLA targets and deliver outstanding operational results.
- Being able to drive talent and performance through setting clear objectives, managing performance and creating opportunities for the team
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the Kerry GBS framework and service model, and associated tools and systems (such as self-service Knowledge base and virtual Agent functionality, online document repositories etc.) and use this knowledge to ensure excellent cross functional working and collaboration with all relevant COEs and partner functions..
- Create and maintain a culture of Continuous Excellence across your team by enabling an environment of continued growth and development, implementing continuous excellence tools and routines and ensuring representation of the Tier 1 section in Continuous Excellence Pillar groups.
- Lead the simplification and standardisation of ways of working and processes based on industry leading practices.
- Own the relevant process documentation, training material, measures definition, and ensure they are up-to-date and applied by Tier 1 Teams across the organisation.
- Champion a customer focused, efficient and cost-effective function with quick turnaround through optimal use of technology, automation and lean processes.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years experience if which at least 1 year in a managerial position
- Proven ability to lead high performing teams
- A passion and interest in emerging trends in HR and Global Business services and how this can enhance business performance and customer experience, including opportunities for synergies across regions
- Experience of working in a multi-national and multi-lingual environment, both locally and remotely serviced
What's on Offer
- Kerry Group is passionate about providing consistent, best in class services & solutions
- They believe in recognizing & celebrating one another for a job well done, demonstrating their values, living their purpose and serving their customers, teams and community
- Whether you want to develop new skills or map out the career path you wish to follow, Kerry Group will partner with you to help you grow your own career
- They want their teams to collaborate, get to know one another and enjoy being at work