- Great remuneration and rewards culture
- A market leading organisation
About Our Client
We are currently representing our client, a leading MNC in the manufacturing industry that has a global footprint. Having said that, they are looking for dynamic and result oriented candidate for the role of a HRBP.
- Make decisions about the day-to-day operation; act as main contact point to internal/external clients for general enquiries and issue resolutions in defined areas of the overall HR spectrum.
Implements strategic and tactical action plans by participating in and/or leading business and organizational unit-wide projects as requested to meet the business and strategic needs of the business unit and/or organizational objective.
- Supports the recruitment and selection of all staff for the company.
- Ensure site HR policies, processes, and programs are enforced in a fair and consistent manner. Make recommendations for improvement or adjustments where necessary.
Identifies business needs with leadership team various strategic and tactical human resources issues with a focus on internal talent and organizational development (talent reviews, succession planning, development planning and individual development plans).
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management.
Minimum 7 years working in manufacturing environment
- Great business acumen and strong execution experiences in Talent and Organizational Development.
- Working knowledge of talent programs, LMS, learning / development, performance management, succession planning.
- Enjoys working with diverse stakeholder groups and is results orientated.
- Able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Communicates effectively and is a collaborative relationship builder.
What's on Offer
Great remuneration and rewards culture
A market leading organisation
Strong succession planning for future progression