HR Warehouse Lead
Exciting and challenging role.
Leading organisation within its industry.
About Our Client
- Client is a leading name within the industry and has currently rampant up their business with the ongoing expansion.
- They are an organisation that seeks the best for their employees and provides unlimited opportunities along with global exposure.
- Oversee daily HR operations for warehouse
- To provide strategic direction on HR warehouse matters as well.
- Advise employee on HR Policies and Processes.
- Manage on-boarding/off-boarding processes
- Review of employee welfare and encourage employee's engagement
- Handle employee leave application and attendance
- Manage disciplinary/grievances issues and take appropriate actions
- Provide administrative support to all HR matters in warehouse
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5- 10 years of HR experience within a warehouse or plant setting.
- Used to a fast past environment whilst being highly adaptable and flexible to changes.
- Proven track record in leading a warehouse.
- Good critical and analytical skills.
- Strategically driven, whilst also someone that is able to roll up their sleeves.
- Ability to combat various staff issues and disciplinary issues.
What's on Offer
- Exciting career progression.
- Great culture and team synergy.
- Exciting compensation and benefits.