HR Recruitment Specialist ( E-Commerce )
*Rapid growth of experience especially in growing companies.
*Diverse culture and fun working environment.
About Our Client
With a vision to expand and grow the company to be the leading e-commerce market player in the next 5 years across South East Asia, they are currently seeking for young talent with entrepreneurial spirit to mix in their team.
- Collaborates and confers with supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills. Develops recruitment programs to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- May initiate contact with possible qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Reviews applications and may contact applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Assists supervisors with writing interview questions and advises on interviewing techniques as needed.
- Assists hiring supervisors with interviewing and reference checking.
- Writes and places job advertisements in various media.
- Coordinates participation in community outreach events and job fairs.
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Utilizes online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
The Successful Applicant
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources/Management/Psychology or equivalent
- In depth experience as a recruiter with minimum of 5 years experience and ideally from Digital Native firm.
- Matured, strong business acumen and excellent communication skills.
- A high level of initiative and the ability to drive and lead change.
- Strong interest in digital world, keen to follow industry trends and technically savvy.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Strong and dynamic person; resourceful and able to balance multiple priorities in order to get things done.
What's on Offer
- Rapid growth of experience especially in growing companies.
- Diverse culture and fun working environment.
- Attractive remuneration package with great benefits.