- Chance to work with a global manufacturing MNC
- Amazing career advancement in HR management
About Our Client
A global MNC tire manufacturer with more than 100 years of history in the industry.
Organisational Development And Talent Management Drive Plant Optimisation and High Performance Organisation through Providing Coaching and Counsel to Manufacturing Leadership & Developing Talents
- Determine plant core competencies, analyse development needs and associates skill profiles to prepare proposals on succession planning and employee training programs.
- Develop positive relations with Manufacturing Director and Mfg Operation Team Members to overcome business challenges.
- Drive Talent Management program to build strong talent pipeline and succession and update GTMS Talent Management & Succession Record
- Drive Successful implementation of PDP journey according to PDP Playbook
- Drive towards successful implementation of IDP Program
Workforce Planning & Talent Acquisition
- Manpower Planning in AOP
- Establish and drive recruitment plan and activities to fill position vacancies
- Drive Recruitment Program in partnership with local Technical Vocational and Training Institution (TVET) and vocational schools to recruit skillful workforce to build talent pipeline
- Establish assessment for selection of candidates for key skill sets requirement
- Drive Competency Behavioural Based Interviewing Best Practices
- Promote Employer Branding through social media and University / Varsities talk events
Promote Learning & Growth Culture and Practice
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis to establish strategic Learning Calendar
- Identify key training that are legally / compliance mandated and ensure compliance
- Drive Effective Management and utilisation of HRDF Fund
- Provide Training Report and Analysis on effectiveness of programs and trainers
- Establish and drive training assessment to assess quality and outcome of training program
Building Positive Union, Industrial Relations and Employee Engagement
- Participate and drive regular engagement session with In-House Union and National Union when required
- Familiarise, participate and drive CBA related discussion / negotiation
- Drive People engagement through ER activities and CSR project to foster strong Employee Relations
- Handing of IR Disputes and cases with relevant Governing bodies accordingly
- Handling and abide with compliance matters such as Minimum Housing requirement, Minimum Wage requirement and any other employment related compliance governance
- Familiarise and drive Employee Diversity and Inclusion programs and activities
Total Rewards (Compensation, Benefits & Payroll)
- Oversees the process of the defined compensation and benefit program for Manufacturing associates, including payroll , salary adjustment administration , incentive, retention scheme.
- Manage Job Evaluation exercise when necessary
The Successful Applicant
Experience of minimum 4 years of experience in Human Resources eg. Compensation & Benefit.
Experience in managing union and matters
Above than 5 years of Experience in Manufacturing would be consider as a platform.
5-7 years of progressive human resources experience.
Knowledge of applicable federal/state statutes and regulations for the states referenced above.
Experience working in a professional services environment (i.e. engineering, legal, accounting, etc.).
Experience recruiting professional services employees
Having a professional presence, understanding of the HR body of knowledge and legal/compliance environment.
Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding employee matters and an ability to interact with employees at all staff
levels from entry through executives.
Able to hands-on HR professional and also able to multi-tasking.
A self-starter with the ability to recognise what needs to be done and prioritise activities accordingly.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What's on Offer
Opportunity to manage and lead a total of 500 local and foreign headcount
Chance to work with globally renowned tire manufacturer