- Great remuneration and rewards culture
- A market leading organisation
About Our Client
We are currently representing our client, leading player in the construction industry, well known for large scale infrastructure projects with multiple projects across Malaysia, seamlessly deliver anything from standard industrial builds right through to fully automated, complex purpose-built facilities.
- Assist the full spectrum of Human Resource Management which covers recruitment & selection, talent management, employee relation, training & development, compensation and benefits, staff welfare, health and employee wellness, expatriate and foreign workers immigration matters and other HR and Admin related matters.
- Manage and assist the overall manpower planning and budgeting process which include determining the right level of manpower requirement for each Division/Department and ascertaining the annual manpower cost and budget.
- Assist the processing of monthly payroll and submission of monthly statutory reports to relevant authorities. Maintain and upkeep department records and staff records to ensure staff information is kept updated.
- Support the recruitment and selection of all staff for the company.
- Reviews and updates the Employee Handbook on a periodic basis to ensure that it is updated from time to time and with relevant policies for improvement and in the Company's Staff e-Portal.
- Ensure site HR policies, processes, and programs are enforced in a fair and consistent manner. Make recommendations for improvement or adjustments where necessary.
- Overall in charge of the Group's disciplinary process including investigation into misconducts; preparing show cause letters; conducting domestic inquiries and recommending the appropriate punishment to be meted out
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 5 - 10year(s) of working experience handling a full spectrum of HR within a construction organisation is preferred for this position.
- Enjoys working with diverse stakeholder groups and is results orientated
- Able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Communicates effectively and is a collaborative relationship builder
What's on Offer
Great remuneration and rewards culture
A market leading organisation
Strong succession planning for future progression