- Develop your business & strategic HR partnering skills
- Be the pioneer in a new company backed by a financially strong conglomerate
About Our Client
The client is a new start up backed by a financially strong conglomerate to develop the first unique retail tourism in Malaysia based in Nilai near KLIA airport and they are looking for a strong HR Manager to help them set up the HR team and expand their workforce ahead of the launch of their retail business in early 2022.
- This position will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day HR and administrative activities for the Company. To develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy, to support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital and to manage and ensure compliance of HR policies and procedures.
- The duties and responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- To oversee the entire recruitment and retention process, including to review job advertisements, to screen and select CV, to conduct interview and background check, to provide on boarding, orientation and trainings to new joiners and to involve in staff retention process.
- To ensure compliance and proper record keeping for the entire HR process ranging from Company's policies and procedures, handbook, memos, payroll & statutory documentation and other related matters.
- To manage the entire payroll and budgeting process to ensure accuracy and compliance with local authorities and to monitor overall staff cost to ensure the cost is within approved budget.
- To enhance staffs' development and performance maintenance by evaluating training, orientation and conference needs.
- To conduct annual performance review & appraisal process.
- To enhance employee relations including to nurture a positive working environment and to resolve employee relations issue.
- To support the entire administration of the Company.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in human resources or related discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years proven working experience in the manager role and in the field of human resources.
- Must be familiar with country specific laws and regulations governing Human Resources.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Ability to assess and resolve complex issues pragmatically.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations and make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal Mandarin, English & Bahasa.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Preferably from shopping mall management, retail or F&B background.
- Working location : Nilai , Negeri Sembilan.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM10,000 to RM15,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity towork directly with the Chairman and Executive Director