HR Manager (E-Commerce/Retail Only- Start Up)
Young, Energetic,Vibrant, Loud working culture
Evolving Business - Opportunity to shape your own HR ideas and operations
About Our Client
Based in KL, the client is a jewellery label for dreamers. They have designer-looking jewellery in a variety of styles. Stocked internationally across 400+ retailers, their products transcend trends, quality and affordability and is much sought after by fashion influencers and style icons alike.
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques for potential candidates
- Monitor training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees, including leadership/management development programs
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates, as well as suggest and implement improvement suggestions
- Monitor within department and inter-departmental communication methods and suggest/implement improvements where necessary
The Successful Applicant
An exciting role where passion for e-commerce is required, candidates should be pro-active, reliable, and detail oriented, with the willingness to be responsible and accountable for your own performance.
Be a team player with an open, honest and straightforward style of communication.
Proven work experience as an HR Business Partner, HR Assistant Manager, HR Manager or similar role
Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking System
Experience with full-cycle recruiting
Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, potential bonus and room for growth within the business.