- Great remuneration and rewards culture
- A market leading organisation
About Our Client
We are currently representing our clients, leading players in the Manufacturing industry. Having said that, they are looking for dynamic and result oriented candidate for the role of HR Manager (Based in Sitiawan).
- Make decisions about the day-to-day operation; act as main contact point to internal/external clients for general enquiries and issue resolutions in defined areas of the overall HR spectrum.
- Implements strategic and tactical action plans by participating in and/or leading business and organizational unit-wide projects as requested to meet the business and strategic needs of the business unit and/or organizational objective.
- Foreign worker management
- Supports the recruitment and selection of all staff for the company for the expansion of the business, which includes talent development.
- Conduct Performance Management workshop for all the employees and monitor staff's submission of performance planning, mid-year review and year-end performance review
- Reviews and updates the Employee Handbook on a periodic basis to ensure that it is updated from time to time and with relevant policies for improvement and in the Company's Staff e-Portal.
- Ensure site HR policies, processes, and programs are enforced in a fair and consistent manner. Make recommendations for improvement or adjustments where necessary.
- Overall in charge of the Group's disciplinary process including investigation into misconducts; preparing show cause letters; conducting domestic inquiries and recommending the appropriate punishment to be meted out;
- Manage site payroll, social security, provident fund and other HR operations; Monitor the quality of service
The Successful Applicant
* Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or any other related field with minimum 8 years' experience as HR Generalist/HR Operation Lead.
* Open to Malaysian citizens only
* Ability to converse in Mandarin is a must as this role will also deal with stakeholders from PRC
* Requires high level of interaction with multiple departments and ability to communicate, collaborate and convince managers at many levels (higher and lower) on best plan to achieve company goals.
* Strong knowledge of Malaysian Labour Law including Employment Act 1955, Industrial Relations Act 1967, managing poor performance, misconduct in employment, employee grievances, formulating Industrial Relations policies and procedures, disciplinary inquiry, disciplinary action, conducting domestic inquiries, preliminary investigations and handling.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to juggle, and prioritise multiple tasks.
* Demonstrated ability to lead, develop, train, coach and consult the HR team members
What's on Offer
Great remuneration and rewards culture
A market leading organisation
Strong succession planning for future progression